SIZING GUIDE - WILD RAGS
- 20" - work well for show ties, once around style and kids
- 25" - work well for once around style with a little longer tails or for young kids twice around in traditional wild rag style
- 30" - a good size for most youth to wrap twice around or for adults who don't want much tail at all
- 36" - a good size for a beginner wild rag wearer or using with slides or tying in square knots with short tails
- 40" - a very common size that is very versatile to wear with slides and most of the common knots without a lot of extra tail length
- 45" - my most popular bigger size. A great size to tie the buckaroo square knot and all of the other fancy knots and also works great with slides
- 52" - extra large size that can be wrapped an extra time for more warmth, tie all of the big fancy knots, and look punchy.
- 60" - the biggest size with the most warmth...can be wrapped 2 extra times around the neck to block out all wind, wrap over your head and ears, over your hat to hold it on and various ways for maximum warmth. You can tie all the knots with this one and have a great tablecloth to use for summer picnics when it gets hot.